When making a purchase from www.pieandvinyl.co.uk you are agreeing to our Terms set out below.
- All goods displayed on the site are inclusive of VAT.
- All transactions are made in pounds sterling.
- Prices can be subject to alteration without prior notice.
- We accept card payments and payments made on the secure gateway of Paypal.
- All Terms and conditions stay the same regardless of payment type.
- Once a payment has be received you will receive a confirmation e-mail, this e-mail is only an acknowledgment and not acceptance of your order.
- Upon receiving payment we will carry out a through security check to ensure the payment is not fraudulent and you have sufficient funds, failure to pass these checks will result in goods being delayed or possibly cancelled.
- Please note, under no circumstances we will authorise a transaction where the IP location of the order doesn’t match the cards home country address. If you wish to make this kind of transaction please get in contact.
- From time to time a purchase may be made where we do not have the stock/item, in this unlikely event you will be contacted by e mail within 5 working days, and advised of a rough estimated delivery time.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability, dispatch times may also vary due to problems out of our hands such as postal delays, force majeure or weather.
- **USA orders are shipped at the customers own risk**
- Any goods believed to be faulty must be returned to us within 10 days of your receipt, under no circumstances will we accept returns after this time.
- Any attempts to return goods after 10 days from the date you received them will not be accepted.
- All returned goods will reach us in a sound, re-sellable condition, we will not accept faulty or damaged goods that you may have been responsible for.
- When we agree to accept a return, you will be offered an exchange if the item is not what you expected or doesn’t fit.
- I’m afraid we can’t afford to pay the postage costs to you again, so you will be responsible for that.
- Make sure the garment is exactly what you want, and please e mail us any questions first at email@example.com
WEBSITE USER AGREEMENT
- Pie&Vinyl (“we or Pie&Vinyl”) provide its content on this website (the “Site” and “Site Content”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. These Terms were last updated on Thursday 1st November 2015. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
- All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of Pie&Vinyl or its licensors and is protected by English and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of Pie&Vinyl and its licensors.
- You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Pie&Vinyl or its licensors in any public medium (eg press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Pie&Vinyl or its licensors.
USE OF SITE CONTENT
- Pie&Vinyl hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Pie&Vinyl’s prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that Pie&Vinyl shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against Pie&vinyl for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Pie&Vinyl ‘s use and publication of such submissions.
- You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that
- are threatening, libellous, defamatory, or obscene;
- would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
- infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties;
- contain a computer virus or other destructive element;
- contain advertising; or
- constitute or contain false or misleading statements.
- Pie&Vinyl does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Pie&Vinyl reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
NOTICES OF INFRINGEMENT AND TAKEDOWN BY PIE&VINYL
- Pie&Vinyl prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
- If you believe that your intellectual property right *or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Pie&Vinyl at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
- identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right.
- The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that Pie&Vinyl is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you.
- All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Pie&Vinyl and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Pie&Vinyl shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties.
- Neither Pie&Vinyl nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
- These Terms and conditions are governed by and shall be constructed in accordance with the Laws of England and under the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Don’t be bad, be good.